Reach Out 2 for you
What challenges can you face as a (starting) foundation?
- How do I formulate and concretise the objective?
- How and where can I find the right projects?
- How to make the right choices between projects that achieve the same thing on paper?
- What are important developments that influence the goal?
- What should be included in the reports?
- How do I manage / carry out project administration?
- Assess if our strategy is still relevant given the current developments.
- Do I want an ANBI status?
- How will the foundation continue without me?
- Do I really want that?
- How can I involve my children in the foundation?
Reach Out 2 helps
How? By working together to translate your vision and ideas into a concrete plan, developing a clear approach, and accessing the right networks to gain access to suitable projects. But also by making processes clear.
WE HAVE SPECIALISED US ON:
- Managing project administrations
- Finding and monitoring suitable projects in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Preparing and supervising board meetings
- Determining the strategy with the board
- Connecting networks
Do you want to consult us?
We will be happy to consult with you to arrive at the best possible situation.
Do you have ongoing projects and would you like to monitor and follow them better? We set up a thorough project administration for you and monitor progress. This makes it easier for you to include multiple projects in your project portfolio at the same time without it is costing you a lot of extra time. If you wish, we can also operate as a contact person for the foundations to which you make the donations and visit the projects if necessary and useful.
FINDING AND MONITORING SUITABLE PROJECTS
Through the extensive network we have formed we are able to find the right and appropriate projects for you. The success of many projects depends on their way of working, and is also strongly related to the capacities of the people who do it. This monitoring and maintaining contact with the people behind the projects, we are happy to do this for you. This way you are always 1 phone call away from knowing how the projects are going.
PREPARING AND SUPERVISING BOARD MEETINGS
A foundation has at least two meetings a year. Preparing these meetings usually takes a lot of time. All projects must have delivered their reports on time, applications must be processed on time and submitted to the board with an advise. Then the feedback comes to all parties, payment requests must be forwarded to the treasurer, and the processing of the minutes and action and decision is the next step. We have developed a well-oiled routine in this respect and are happy to take care of this.
Finding the right way as an equity fund is often difficult. Because many equity funds operate by its own means and often without publicity, it is difficult to find each other. However, there is a need for this. How do you find each other? Do you want to enter into a partnership? Or just exchange experiences?
Reach Out 2 helps. We gladly put you in contact with other funds and boards that, like you, like to exchange knowledge and experience.
Reach Out 2 references
Our clients are mostly successful entrepreneurs who are keen to do something for those who have been less fortunate in life. They themselves are often still too busy doing all sorts of things, which is why they ask us to support them in the work that needs to be done for charity.
We can provide references without any problem upon request.